Linking with Guesty
There is just a few easy steps to link your Guesty and Aurmur accounts.
- Log into Guesty and go to Account -> System Settings.
- Under API Tokens, click “Generate a key”.
- Input a name and click “Save”.
- You’ll need to input the Key and Secret shown into Aurmur.
- Log into your Aurmur account and click on Accounts > External.
- Click on Link Guesty Account.
- Input the Key and Secret from Guesty.
- Click Save.
- Go to Locks > Listings in Aurmur, and select the Aurmur listing you wish to tie to a Guesty listing.
- There will be a new drop down which allows you to select a Guesty Listing.
- Click “Save” and after a few minutes, Aurmur will start processing your Guesty listings.
There are two options for guest communication:
- #1 – Aurmur can send out guest welcome emails. These emails will be sent through the Guesty system so will appear in the Guesty inbox
- #2 – Emails can be skipped in Aurmur and Aumur can upload the lock codes to the Guesty Keycode field. Then, the code can be used as a field in the Guesty templates.
Option #1 Guest Welcome Emails from Aurmur
- Guest Emails are sent through Guesty’s system so will appear in your Guesty inbox.
- The full rich html content including images will be sent to your guests
Option #2 Send lock code to Guesty
- In the Aurmur listing settings, select to skip emails.
- Also, select to send the communication when booked and to not have a delay for new bookings.
- The lock code will be uploaded to Guesty in the KeyCode Guest field