These are the steps to reset your hub:
- Plug your hub into an outlet and your router. Wait for the light to turn green.
- Unplug the power cable from the back of the Hub.
- Using a pin or a similar tool, hold down the reset button on the back of the Hub.
- Continue to hold the button while re-inserting the power cable.
- Continue holding the button until the LED on the front switches from flashing yellow to solid yellow.
Note: If you do not release the button within a few seconds after the LED switches to solid yellow, the Hub may not begin the reset.
The Hub will take 10-15 minutes to fully factory reset. Once the LED on the Hub begins blinking green/red, you are ready to setup your Hub.