- 1. Make sure the Hub is plugged in with the included power and network cables. The light on the front needs to be green.
- 2. Press and hold the red recessed button on the back of the Hub for 30 seconds.
- 3. When the LED on the front switches from flashing yellow to solid yellow, release the button.
- Note: If you do not release the button within a few seconds after the LED switches to solid yellow, the Hub may not begin the reset.
- 4. Wait for the light on the front to go back to solid green. This will usually take a few minutes.